Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dear Mews,



Dear Mews, Who ever and where ever you are, thanks for your comments on my pictures. You made my day and to give something back, here are two pictures I have taken today. Unfortunately I am not sure about the English names but the red one is some form of poppy. If you know the name of the second one, please let me know. I lover flowers but have serious problems remember their names.

The flowers are also to two close friends who are struggling a bit in South Africa and Florida. I think of you and hope to hear from you soon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ! The pictures are fantastic. The second one is a type of clematis, but there are so many various sorts and I have no idea of which type this particular one is. Please keep posting more pictures !

Unknown said...

Greatpics!