Sunday, May 27, 2007

BBBB !

It has happened again! Bad Boy Badger Bo has returned and made my lawn look like a newly planted potato field again. Argh!!!!!!! There must be one thousand and more places that at better hunting grounds for worms and other goodies than my lawn. The fight is on. I have already put up a strobe with motion detector but if that is not enough I will definitely go some steps further. A canon? A bit difficult to get in Svångemåla. Boiling water? A picture of myself? I am angry and never ever underestimate an angry bear! One of the problems is that I never know when he/she decides to attack and I cannot sit in the kitchen and look for him/her all night long, day after day if he/she does not show up. Traps are commonly used but I have also been told that they are not very efficient. It is a serious problem and a solution must be found. Right now all visitors risk their ankles going from the guesthouse to my entrance and that is not acceptable. My brain is full of ideas but which one am I going to pursue? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! I think you have to give up, forget about the badgers and simply enjoy the flowers instead. I will visit your blog again and hope to see more pictures, cause I just love those flowers. Cheers,