Thursday, September 9, 2021

Amazing experience!

 When out walking next to our plot I heard a big bird in the sky. I walked a few more meters and saw what I think were two buzzards circling high up in the sky. I tried to follow one of them and was surprised when it suddenly, more or less, stopped and dived towards a smaller one below it. Since I was following the larger of the two, I got a couple of shots of the two together and was very surprised when I looked at the photos on the computer. One of them is actually flying with its feet towards the sky! The quality of the photos is not the best, but if you click on the picture it will at least be a bit enlarged.

This shows how far away they were. 


Enlarged, it looks like this.


The bird flying closest to the ground seems to look up and realize that it is in danger.


Within a fraction of a second, the darker of the two attacks and the lower manage to turn around and fly upside down! I still do not know if it was a game, training or a real attack.





No comments: