Friday, June 5, 2009

Visitors from Mars ?

It was around midnight when my slumber ended. A strong, cold wind from the north had been blowing the whole day making my head ache and it had now moved something outside my bedroom window. Or was it Fred the Fox who was playing with my garden tools? I thought it was better to have a look to make sure that everything was OK and went to the kitchen to also have a glass of water when I saw something strange. Without my glasses and in the dim light coming from the Swedish summer night sky and a half moon, I was not sure what it was I saw but it looked a bit like some small people with glowing heads! They were gathered on top of a big iron pot that I usually plant dill parsley and other spices. By coincidence my camera was on my kitchen table so I grabbed it and took some shots with my hands shaking and without really being able to aim. The cold from the bare floor had now gone through my equally bare feet and reached my brain and I realized, a bit ashamed, that it was just some solar powered lamps that I had repaired that I for some seconds had played a trick on me.

1 comment:

Zahra said...

wow... you had me going there for a minute! I thought you'd had a "close encounter"