Monday, June 1, 2009

Mystery !

Life in Svångemåla is full of miracles and mysteries. Most of them are, in one-way or the other, related to nature but not this one. I was early this morning removing an old wardrobe, behind which there was a ventilation outlet. To get the best possible airflow, I opened it and started to take out old garbage that had fallen down through the chimney. Old leaves, some bird droppings etc but suddenly I saw some blue textile and started to pull. It turned out to be a cut off leg from a pair of trousers! I got a bit of a scare and thought for a second that maybe a petrified foot might follow but I only found more dirt and old pieces of cement. I have spent some time today trying to figure out why on earth someone has cut off his / her trousers and put the leg in my ventilation but have so far not come to any reasonable explanation.

This is what it looked like. I put one of my clogs next to it for comparison. All help to solve the mystery are most welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is all too obvious the paint spots on the clog, deck and trouser leg are from the same painting session! We all love a good whiskey now and again...!