Friday, January 15, 2021

New year!

 Almost all posts in Svångemåla News are from or around Svångemåla but since I have not been there lately I will this time make an exception to let you know what kind of birds I can see in Malmö, Skåne where I live during the winter :) 

Malmö is the third largest city in Sweden and is very close to Copenhagen, Denmark. It takes only 15 minutes by train to get to the capital of Denmark! 

The winters here are mild and we seldom get snow and when we get some, it is usually gone the next day.

Most of the pictures below have some of you already seen on my Facebook page.

As always, click on the picture to enlarge it! 






We have a lot of birds on one of our balconies and to scare them away we bought a decoy that supposedly looks very dangerous. Not sure it works very well :)




No comments: