Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to say goodbye for now



As I wrote some days ago, it was getting a bit cold in Svångemåla and I decided to go south. The differences are enormous but, as we all know, one can find beauty in all environments. And the moon and the sky are the same where ever we are on our dear mother earth and I feel that these two pictures, therefore, are well suited to say farewell for now.

I would also like to thank you all for visiting my blog and for all the direct and in-direct (mails and phone calls) I have received. All together, you have logged in from 32 different countries which must make Svångemåla one of the most well known villages in Sweden! Sometimes I wonder how people in places like Benin, Pakistan, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Senegal have found their way to my blog but it is probably just one more proof of the power of the web. Take care and bye, bye for now!

2 comments:

christer said...

Hej Bjorn
Som alltid mycket behagliga bilder att njuta av. Sensommaren/hosten har aven hittat hit till Peking, temperaturen ar for tillfallet mycket behaglig for en skandinav.
For ovrigt sa har jag hort att ljudanordningen for att halla mossen ute fungerar realativt bra.
Allt gott
Christer Carlstedt

Bear said...

Tack för vänliga ord om bilderna och för att du stärkte förhoppningarna angående ljudanordningen! För de små låter det nog som en slagborrmaskin på amfetamin hela tiden. Hoppas jag.