Sunday, June 24, 2007

Flirting?


As all males know, the opposite sex is not always easy to understand. Their mimic and words can be very difficult if not impossible to interpret and if we get it wrong we are considered ignorant, arrogant, or simply stupid. The consequences are sometimes really outrageous and hard to understand and we males have to be careful not to get it all wrong. Knowing this, I am now very concerned that I might not know what is going on in the head of Dear Mrs Deer. A severe storm hit Svångemåla today and the power was cut for some time but when I went out to have a look at the situation, I saw Mrs Deer walking around not far from my door. I went inside to get my camera, took a few pictures but did not notice that she actually twinkled at me before she jumped into the high grass. This must be a first; a deer flirting with a bear! I take it as a good sign and hope she will come even closer the next time.

No comments: