Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rain !

Some days ago I asked for rain and my wish was granted!  We got some good showers although not as much as the northern parts of Småland got. It was wonderful to see how fresh and vibrant the flowers looked after some water so I just had to run out and take some more pictures.

Jasmines (Jasminum)

Canarybird flower ( Tropaeolum Peregrinum)


Poppy  (Papaveraceae) 

This is a wonderful flower that I have not managed to identify, so again, if you know please let us all know in a comment. 
PS Thanks for the comments Lena and Viveca. The main reason why I did not think it would be a Cicoria is the way it is growing as seen on the new picture below. 



2 comments:

Lena said...

Ciccoria har nyss sett massor av dem längs vägarna på Öland.

Bear said...

Jo, det är det men de ser annorlunda ut jämfört med de på Öland enligt öländskan i min närhet :) Blekare och "rangligare". Men det kan vara kalkbristen eller något.