Saturday, May 31, 2008

Total Make Over

You have probably seen several TV series showing ”before” and ”after” of women, men, apartments, houses, cars and what not but I am sure that you have not seen a total make over of a Wagtail? As you know, one of my favourite birds is a wagtail that lives under a roof tile and has done so for several years. Today, when I was sitting enjoying the sunset, it sat down and started to prepare itself for dinner or an evening out, I am not sure. Anyway, it is just amazing what a difference a few minutes of cleaning and grooming makes. Have a look below and tell me what you think!

Before ......


Work in progress ....



After and ready to party !!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great set of pictures as usual, and a pretty nice makeover for the bird as well :)

Zahra said...

Amazing makeover indeed! Are these all taken in your garden?

Bear said...

Yes, this particular bird is living under a roof tile and, I think, has done so for several years. A wagtail can live for up to 12 years. It is getting used to me now and sometimes even come to greet me when I sit down on a small sofa I have in the garden. But on the other hand, it is so easy to see what you want to see. :)