Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rhubarb !

Many sportsmen, politicians, actors, and other officials never get the credit they deserve. Instead of becoming famous and appreciated they struggle in the shadow of the already well known and established “stars”. The same is true for flowers! Roses, tulips and a few more are always in the vases in movies, in the hands of the brides and when someone is being thanked for doing this or that, while other are simply forgotten and never given a chance to be in the spotlight although they are just as wonderful and special. I have just discovered one such flower; rhubarb ! Look at the picture below. Isn’t it wonderful? So the next time you go to a flower shop, why not ask for rhubarb flowers for your date / wedding / dinner etc. ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading you blog - you seem to have made a lot of progress in the internalising the art of living, i.e. focus on the small positive things of life, which makes all the difference. Congratulation. I still have a long way to go in that respect - hopefully I will get there some day.

Bear said...

Thanks my friend. You sent this in an email but since I am sure other readers would also learn from your comment, I have taken the liberty to publish it.
You are right but can assure you that the big issues are still on my mind and make me stay awake. 14,000 children die every day in Africa from preventable diseases. Do I then have the right to enjoy the birds, flowers and the rest...

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the
favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!! ageless male - ageless male enhancement reviews - ageless male testosterone reviews

Take a look at my webpage - ageless male increase testosterone