Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Forget me not"

OK, ok, I know. The correct name of "Tiny Blue" is "Forget me not". You don't have to tell me. Some might wonder why I have not learnt more about common flowers and birds etc and the truth is that that I do not know a lot about music and a lot of other things but still enjoy them. I even think that too much knowledge about something can actually hinder us from enjoying them. Just think about movies. If you know a lot about movie making, it can be difficult to fully enjoy a movie and instead focus too much on technicalities instead of the story. Or what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree. It's a lovely little flower, so the name does not matter, but thanks for letting me know. Keep posting your pictures - I enjoy checking the site for new postings.

Anonymous said...

Ok, flowers are beautiful and nature is fantastic in many ways, but where are the animals?