Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Fred the Fox"

As some of you might remember, I had an extraordinary experience a couple of weeks ago when I met two moose calves. I have thought about the emotions that I felt and why and was happy when one of the most famous Swedish photographers, Mattias Klum, described an encounter he had had with a rare kind of lion as being “privileged”.

That is exactly what I also feel when I come very close to wild animals. Privileged. Today it happened again when “Fred the Fox” inspected my garden. I was sitting in my kitchen, surfing the web when he passed by my window. Since he did not seem to be in a hurry, I got my camera, walked outside and took the pictures below. I think he looks as happy as I am to have such a friendly visitor on an early Sunday morning!

Good morning Svångemåla!



Getting ready for the day...



Breakfast ??

No comments: