Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally !

Time for my first report from the deep forest of Svångemåla! It has been a long time since I said “bye, bye” and to be honest, not much has happened since I left. At least not that I have noticed so far. The good news are that Mr and Mrs Crane had dinner at their usual part of the field, Mrs Deer passed by one evening and two fish eagles circled, for the first time, directly over my house. The bad news are that the wild hogs are coming closer and closer and that one of “my” moose probably did not survive the yearly hunt. There seems, however, to be plenty of moose around so a new meeting is not impossible.

My little house was in good shape after the winter and the rats and the mice have only had some minor parties in my cellar without causing any serious damages. Let us hope that is stays that way.

All for now. My next report will come soon so stay tuned and talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you're back again. Look forward to your next report. Something must have happened while you were away, but maybe not. Hope to read more soon. Ciao!

Anonymous said...

I adore the beautiful flower you photographed! The city where I like is called "new flower" - Addis Ababa.

Looking forward to more of those beautiful photo's, B!
Thanks for the update from the forest. Will look for more news every day!